Monday, January 4, 2010

They are back !

Many months ago my friend Eddy that working in KL helped me to deal with a forum member for few boxes of various model kits and he told me that he can help me take back to Penang when he coming back.
Due to his busy working time, hes unable to came back until last nite, he called me up for a meetup and pass the kits to me.
On my way back, i've stopped at a police road blocking and they ask me to park at side.
I already know at 1st they will ask me to park a side for checking for sure, know why ? because i put my kits on my passenger's seat and the box is quite big lolz !
As usual...they checked my identity card and driving license. One of the police officer open my passenger door and ask me what is inside the box, i just opened up and show him lolz.
Then he ask me where i get all these toys, i answered him a friend from KL bring it back to me.

The main reason they stopped my car is because of the big box on passenger's seat only, after they know its toy, they gimme back my I/C and told me i can pass now. Another officer came and ask me before i go : 'Ini keta pakai turbo kah ?' (this car is running on turbo isit)
LOLz


The box (no wonder police suspect lah ~)


All fitted into the box





Total of 7 kits :
1/100 MG Freedom Gundam
1/144 RMS-108 Marasai
1/24 Tamiya Ferrari F50
1/24 Fujimi Initial-D Takahashi Keisuke RX-7 FD3S Mazdaspeed A-Spec
1/12 Tamiya Honda Pons NSR500 '01
1/12 Tamiya Suzuki RGV-R (XR89)
1/12 Tamiya Yamaha Antena 3 YZR500 '02

5 comments:

  1. hey, post up a build up post on any of this kits la ^^ wanna c the process~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. saphar : to be frank i still dont have the skill to build cars and bikes yet...from what i see, bikes is the most difficult 1 among all the kits i have

    dorineko : just freedom only not strike freedom, hmm...nice meh ? i planning to sell it off and get 1/100 MG Acguy somemore = ="

    ReplyDelete
  3. its alrite ~ we're not here to judge u or anything wat ^^ im oso interested in kit modeling but not quite have the time and money for the tools needed and paint job somemore, but nonetheless so envy u ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i hope can cure my laziness and started to complete all my kits lar...dont know when lol !
    need some motivation !

    ReplyDelete