Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My B'day present for the year 2010

After 15days of waiting...finally my b'day present reach my doorstep, but unfortunately...it is 1 day later because my b'day is on 19th. Its a wrong estimation because the shipment get delayed for 4-5days.
But still very excited when the postman pass to me.
Yeah man...finally I completed my collection for Z'gok ~
Char's Z'gok and Z'gok Mass production unit.
For the Tamiya Compound Fine type, I ordered it too because from what the gurus said, to make the car model kits look shiny and glossy effect that looks like real car, Tamiya compound playing a big role for that. Hope to brush up my airbrushing skill until I able to start for car modelling soon =D

In this shipment :
1/100 MG MSM-07 Z'gok (with First Gundam Campaign)
Tamiya Compound Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment